March Favourites

I'm back with a favourites Post. This month has actually been full of new favourites and I gathered my ultimate favourites ...





I'm back with a favourites Post. This month has actually been full of new favourites and I gathered my ultimate favourites for this post. I've been wearing my silver crossbody bag from Mango litteraly every day. I loove this bag. The size is perfect and it looks good with almost everything. A while ago I went thrift shopping and found this amazing velvet cropped turtleneck shirt. I didn't really wear it at first but this month I rediscovered my love for it. Moreover I fell in love with glitter socks. These ones are from Monki and were given to me by my best friend. I could wear them every single day. The little Hamsa necklece was given to me by Alina (her Blog). I love it because it is really small and thin. And last but not least my favourite book of the month: begin again by Mona Kasten. This book is german so this might only be interesting for my german readers. I actually didn't read it in March but I still wanted to recommend it to you guys. It is one of the best books I've ever read and I can't wait to read the second part of it.

Love,
Megan

You Might Also Like

6 Kommentare

  1. Sehr schöner Post, ich liebe die Kette und überlege selbst schon mir eine Ähnliche zu kaufen :)
    Alina // alinacorona.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderbare Sachen :)
    Mir hat Begin Again auch sehr gut gefallen! Allerdings fand ich Trust Again noch besser :)

    Alles Liebe, Maya von Mayanamo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super coole Sachen! Tolle Tasche, tolles Armband! Übrigens hast du einen wundervollen Blog, großes Kompliment! xx Linda
    theknotofficial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wirklich schöne Sachen! Die Clutch gefällt mir auch sehr 😊

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora von from the outset // personal lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die Tasche wäre auch genau meins, da ich gerade total auf meinem Silber-Trip bin, haha! Schöner Beitrag :)
    Liebe Grüße
    Lara

    https://laraasophiie.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo meine Liebe;)

    Das sind ja wirklich tolle Sachen, vor allem die Kette gefällt mir sehr gut;)

    Liebste Grüße
    Isa
    www.label-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow
Follow