MAY MUSIC

This month has been full of amazing album releases. This makes me so happy and helped me survive this stressful month. As you might know I ...

This month has been full of amazing album releases. This makes me so happy and helped me survive this stressful month. As you might know I am a huge fan of Paramore. This month they dropped their new album 'After Laughter' and I am obsessed. I think it is one of the best albums ever. And not that this is already enough Harry Styles drops his Solo album named after him. What?!? I love every song (especially Kiwi and Carolina) of it and the whole aesthetic is on point. I've never been a fan of one direction as I didn't like their music at all  but I think they're all great singers. Harrys Songs are just perfect like what?!'? (mutating to a fan). It is definetly the best Album of the Year. And then Miley Cyrus relesaes her new single 'malibu'. like omg ok how should I listen to all this new music at once? I had listened to the same songs the last 6 months as no good new music was released and now this!
Oh and not to forget Fall out boy also released a new single 'Young and menace' which I actually don't really like as much as all their other songs. But ok lets wait till the album will be released in september (mentally prepearing myself for that). No matter what they're still my favourites. 
Ok and now lets go on to music that I discovered this month that has not been released this month. First I want to talk about how underrated Milky Chance is. These boys deserve the world. Their music is awsome especially their new album 'Blossom'. There has also been a new artist that I found out about. He is called Lewis Del Mar. You should really check out his music. 


Kiwi - Harry Styles 
Carolina - Harry Styles
Sweet Creature - Harry Styles
Idle Worship - Paramore
Rose-Colored Boy - Paramore
Malibu - Miley Cyrus
Blossom - Milky Chance
Ego - Milky Chance
Such small scenes - Lewis Del Mar
Cycles - Willow Smith
Driver - Billy Raffoul




What have you been listening to this month ?

You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

  1. Tolle Lieder !

    Ich mag deinen Blog sehr :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow
Follow